This film, written and produced by U.S. Air Force Captain James MacAndrew was produced to accompany the 1997 publication of “The Roswell Report: Case Closed.”.
Cases examined include:
– Roswell witness claimed that he saw wreckage of an alleged alien craft in the rear of an Air Force ambulance.
– Witnesses to the alleged crashes of alien ships near Roswell, New Mexico claimed that they saw alien bodies. These bodies, according to the witnesses, were hairless, wore gray suits, and didn’t look like human beings. Witnesses also stated that the bodies looked like dummies or plastic dolls.
– Some witnesses claimed the alien bodies had less than five fingers.
– Witnesses to the alleged “Roswell Incident” claim to have seen “body bags” and gurneys with which the Air Force were purported to have transported alien bodies.
– A witness claimed he observed a “creature” walk under its own power into the Walker Air Force Base hospital.
WDTVLIVE42 – Transport, technology, and general interest movies from the past – newsreels, documentaries & publicity films from my archives.